Tuesday, September 18, 2012

SQUARE THE CIRCLE LIVE TOUR 2012 Setlist



MAMI KAWADA 2012 LIVE TOUR 「SQUARE THE CIRCLE」
  • 2012/9/15 ESAKA MUSE, Osaka
  • 2012/9/17 LIQUIDROOM, Tokyo
  • 2012/9/22 PENNY LANE24, Sapporo

01. SQUARE THE CIRCLE
02. Borderland
03. my buddy
04. Don't stop me now!
05. Rasen kaidan
06. INITIATIVE
07. Timeless time
08. live a lie
09. Clap!Clap!Clap!
10. Midnight trip // memories of childhood
11. Blaze a trail
12. Going back to square one
13. Serment
14. JOINT
15. Koubou

Encore:
16. No buts!
17. F
18. Get my way!

3 comments:

  1. Koubou?! Yes! A very nice setlist, but I have to say I'm surprised there are only like two old songs. Not that I have anything against it, her newer tracks are gold.

    Speaking of newer tracks, are you planning on reviewing SQUARE THE CIRCLE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this is a nice setlist, but I'm surprised they didn't include See visionS on there when it is on the album.

    Anyway, yes. I will definitely review SQUARE THE CIRCLE. It's only a matter of time :)

    Songs to review are piling up for me, since I'm also planning to do Onkalo, smile, LEVEL OCTAVE, and a couple other eroge songs. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more disappointed at the fact that her tour only had three stops, and all of them at rather small venues normally used by independent or niche artists (more like the Japanese equivalents of Zirkoh or Klownz in the Philippines). She should had at least one stop at an arena or auditorium. She is rather midly popular in Japan, so if that happened, the turnout would probably be respectable. Also, more stops in more places (like Fukuoka or Sapporo) would increase her exposure. Too bad T_T

    ReplyDelete