Saturday, May 12, 2012

Visual Arts 20th Anniversary

Visual Arts will hold a live event in line with the celebration of their 20th anniversary.

Visual Arts 20th Anniversary Live Event
【Shift:NEXT→Generation!】
Date: July 29, 2012
Time: 16:00 - 21:00 
※ I've Sound for the first half,  Key Sounds Label for the second half
Venue: Yokohama Arena
Artists: Kawada Mami, Utatsuki Kaori, C.G. Mix, Larval Stage Planning, KOTOKO, Eiko Shimamiya, Lia, LiSA, and more!

The event will be streamed on NicoNico Douga. However, a 2,000 yen subscription fee is required.

Also, a press conference to announce the said event was held. Kazuya Takase of I've Sound was there along with KOTOKO, Lia and LiSA.



A theme song exclusively made for the live event will be released a month prior to the event, and will be sang by the participating artists.


Orpheus ~Kimi to Kanaderu Ashita e no Uta~
Lyrics: Takahiro Baba (Visual Arts' president)
Composition: Orito Shinji
Vocals: Lia, Tada Aoi, Rita, Chata, LiSA, KOTOKO, Shimamiya Eiko, Kawada Mami, and Utatsuki Kaori

Tracklist:
01. Orpheus ~Kimi to Kanaderu Ashita e no Uta~
02. Orpheus ~Kimi to Kanaderu Ashita e no Uta~ (Ayaka ver.)
03. Orpheus ~Kimi to Kanaderu Ashita e no Uta~ (off vocal ver.)

Official Site: va20th.jp
I've Sound songs for VA: ivesound.jp

4 comments:

  1. Do you know how to get a hold of the tickets? I tried to look it up on the official webpage for the event, but everything was in japanese and the autotranslation sucks really bad... >,<''

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry because I don't know how to get tickets too myself OTL

    ReplyDelete
  3. can somebody here give me a free ride all the way to japan?? lol..or maybe i should ask my aunt to bring me along with them when they get back to japan? haha i want to watch so badly >,<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lia, KOTOKO, AND LiSA in the same picture, but no Mami Kawada?! So close and yet so far... :( At least they get to be in the same song...

    ReplyDelete