Friday, June 29, 2012

I've Girl's Compilation Vol. 8

I've Sound announced the release of the group's next compilation CD after two years. I've Girl's Compilation Vol. 8 LEVEL OCTAVE will be released this August 31, 2012.


Tracklist:

1. U make Ai dream / KOTOKO
2. Light colors / Lia
3. Rolling Star☆彡 / Larval Stage Planning
4. Genzai no Requiem / KOTOKO
5. lead to the smile / Rin Asami
6. INITIATIVE / Mami Kawada
7. Eien ~Chiisana Hikari~ / Kaori Utatsuki
8. Hold on me ~Koi no Mahou~ / Kaori Utatsuki
9. IN MY WORLD / Airi Kirishima
10. ☆Nijiiro Rock n' Roll♪ / Kaori Utatsuki
11. *bloom* / KOTOKO
12. Presto / KOTOKO
13. piece of my heart / Nami Maisaki
14. LEVEL OCTAVE / MAKO

New song (track #14):

LEVEL OCTAVE
Lyrics and Vocals: MAKO
Composition and Arrangement: Takase Kazuya

ive.mu 

No comments:

Post a Comment