Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beam of Light

The Shakugan no Shana III -Final- episode 24 ending theme entitled Koubou by Kawada Mami will be included on the Shakugan no Shana F SUPERIORITY SHANA III Vol. 3 CD, set to be released this July 25, 2012.
 
 
This release is purely affiliated with the Shana series and will also include the audio drama with the anime characters and the background music (BGM) pieces employed for the said series.


Koubou
Lyrics and Vocals: Kawada Mami
Composition and Arrangement: Takeshi Ozaki, Tomoyuki Nakazawa

2 comments:

  1. the best anime of my life *---*
    sorry my english is not very well, I am a brazilian guy xD
    anyway shakugan no shana it is all, best musics, animations, storys, all huahauha
    I love so much Shana and her story, the world needs to know this anime... and I found this blog when I was searching this music thanks ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if you loved this anime that much then watch
    Zero no Tsukaima

    ReplyDelete