Friday, October 10, 2014

IVE 15th Anniversary Event

February 5, 1999. That's when it all started. And now, I've Sound is set to celebrate its 15th anniversary with a live event, just as they did on their 10th anniversary back in 2009. This time, however, they're celebrating it a year late. While 2014 marks I've's 15th anniversary, it was decided that the live event for it will be held early next year instead. Here are the details of the live event.


IVE RADICAL ENSEMBLE OF 15th ANNIVERSARY
Date: March 15, 2015
Venue: TOKYO DOME CITY HALL (MEETS PORT)

Performing artists: Takase Kazuya, Nakazawa Tomoyuki, C.G mix, Iuchi Maiko, Ozaki Takeshi, Mami Kawada, Larval Stage Planning, YUZUNO, KOTOKO, Eiko Shimamiya, SHIHO, MOMO, Kaori Utatsuki, Charlie Tanaka, Ayana, IKU, MAKO, Pixy Lab. (Iwasugi Natsu & Izawa Kanomi), RINA, marriage blue, D-YAMA

A special site for the event is then now up and running, where fans can even leave a message for this important milestone.

4 comments:

  1. I'VE ANNIVERSARY!! I intend to go to Japan just to watch the event. If they want a whole year to set the preparations, it gotta be FUCKING GOOD!! It may also be a deadline to make MELL able to be there also! I'd be SO HAPPY if I could go and see Kawada-sama, MELL-sama and all of the girls (and C.G mix :D) and the sound creators also, of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Budokan 2009 was just amazing. I really hope they can replicate that for the 15th anniversary. It's all I ask for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... 15 years have passed, I'm really didn't realize that.
    Anyway, happy birthday to I've.
    And I’m happy for them.
    They all deserve to be celebrated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice line up. Too bad MELL is not there. That would of completed Love Planet Five.

    ReplyDelete