Friday, December 14, 2012

HOORAY!

Here goes a personal post.

So, I asked my sister to draw me a portrait of Mami Kawada. And she did. Here it is.


It was her first time on portraiture, but this one turned out quite well. I was happy to see the result. And then I decided to tweet Mami herself and show her this photo. I was not expecting a reply that much since my past attempts to get a reply from her were all in vain. But... this time was different. I got a reply from her! 

 
Which I automatically favorited and retweeted, of course (yes yes, my Twitter username is kawadaholic). This made my day, and made me really happy. I never knew receiving a reply tweet from your idol could be this fulfilling and euphoric. And with that, I asked my sister again for more Mami Kawada portraits. So, tune in for more of her portraits!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You're so lucky. As a fellow Filipino fan of Mami, I'm very proud of you. If you could only tweet her if she's ever been to the Philippines...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)
      And hi there! Hmm, I guess I should do just that.

      Delete
  2. Maybe you should do so as soon as possible, to let one of the great I've mysteries be solved.

    ReplyDelete