Monday, August 27, 2012

Girl Power!

Aside from Mami Kawada's debut on Animelo Summer Live, apparently, there was another first time experience for our dear utahime. What that is? To perform with an all-girl back-up band. This band performed with Mami in her anisama debut this August 25, 2012.

And now, to introduce the members of this all-girl band.


That's Rie (lead guitar) on the far left, followed by Mami, Minori (bass), and Mizuki (drums). 

[L to R] Mizuki, Rie, Minori

Mami is going to perform with this band on her upcoming SQUARE THE CIRCLE Live Tour 2012. Other fun facts on Mami's performance in anisama includes Mami herself playing the guitar yet again. It should be noted that she did the same for the first time in her Shibuya one-man live this 2011.



Lastly, cosplayers, I mean dancers clothed like the students from Academy City (To Aru Majutsu no Index) backed Mami up in her No buts! performance.


3 comments:

  1. Hi, you're a Filipino I've fan too? I like Mami Kawada as well, she's my favorite J-Pop singer. She's quite great, and I've always wanted to send her some fan mail, but never had some time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ oops, i was mistaken. sorry about that... never mind, just want 2 say i love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am. I'm a Filipino I've fan too. :D
    Thanks for the visit and the comment, by the way!

    ReplyDelete