Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I've's Birtheve Party Setlist


I've's Birtheve Party was held this June 11, 2011 at Kraps Hall, Sapporo. Here's the setlist.

 C.G. Mix
01. under the darkness
02. version up
03. TRUE EYES

Airi Kirishima
04. two HeaRt

Larval Stage Planning

05. Rolling Star
06. Send-off ~Namida-iro no Start Line~

Eiko Shimamiya
07. Hikari Nadeshiko -Acoustic ver.-
08. ATLANTE -Acoustic ver.-  Piano Featuring: Airi Kirishima
09. Diorama -Acoustic ver.-

Kaori Utatsuki
10. Bokura ga Mimamoru Mirai -Acoustic ver.-
11. LAST SONG -Acoustic ver.-  Piano Featuring: Nami Maisaki
12. I'm home -Acoustic ver.-

Kawada Mami
13. I pray to stop my cry -little sea style-
14. eclipse
15. No buts!


Band Members
Guitar: Takeshi Ozaki
Bass: Daiki Satoh
Drums: Kazumi Yagi

Special Performance
Kazuya Takase
Tomoyuki Nakazawa

No comments:

Post a Comment